iPhone OS 4.0 beta 3 Lagging (iPhone 3GS)

brengla

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys,

Has anyone noticed that iPhone 4.0 (beta 3) is laggy as anything on the iPhone 3GS.

Was fine and is now pretty much unusable but only happened after about 1 and a bit weeks.

Weird!

B

frog_IM

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Beta 1 had the best performance IMO. Beta 2 was a total mess, and beta 3 hasn't gotten performance back to how it was with beta 1!

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure it is laggy, it is after all a private beta. I don't really think that it is fair to complain about performance issues when you are using a beta product.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure it is laggy, it is after all a private beta. I don't really think that it is fair to complain about performance issues when you are using a beta product.

Well they're not complaining about it as consumers, but betas are for testing. If they don't work properly, how can Apple expect people to test their product? It's not like they are saying this is how 4.0 final will be.

brengla

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site

Sorry, I wasn't complaining, I know what I've got myself into but I wondered if anyone else encountered it. Beta 3 was fine then wasn't. Thought I might have done something

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW