Iphone sdk problems?

nicolas5150

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
So I just bought my very first Mac (Mini) and I decided to try out (download) the Iphone sdk 3.1.2.

I had to go threw the process. It asked if I needed to create a new Apple I.D. or if I will be using a existing one. I clicked on existing and entered my Apple I.D. and password. I continued and it then said "Thank you for signing up as a Registered iPhone Developer" I once again continued to the developer site but it then states "We are processing your request. Please wait a few moments then refresh this page." I waited a few minutes and still this showed. (For five days now!)

I sent two emails to Apple and they said...
"Please know that we are aware of the issue you experienced and our tech team is currently working to correct this issue on the back end. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue."
"Please know that we are currently experiencing an issue with our site and are working on resolving it as soon as possible. Please try again later."

So to summarize, I was wondering if anyone else is having any problems logging in or signing up with the Iphone development center? I don't care how long it takes to fix; I just wanted to share my problem to see if any one else is having a problem or may know what to do.
Thanks for reading, Nic

jonblack

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
iPhone dev centre login error

Hi, I have made the exact same experience.
At first I tried to register with my existing Apple ID from my iPhone registration and then got the "We are processing your request. Please wait a few moments then refresh this page." error message.
After a couple of hours I tried again with a new Apple ID and again same error message.

I tried to login from Firefox, Safari and IE8 and I'm from Canberra, Australia. However no luck what so ever.

Since then I've send 2 emails to their support about this issue. Their first reply was rubbish and saying I need to delete my cookies and browser cache.
Second reply was saying "Please know that we are aware of this issue and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We will contact you as soon as this has been resolved so that you may complete your request."

That was on the 24th of December and thats over a week ago and still cannot login.
Did Apple shut down their business over Xmas and New Year or what?
This is ridiculous online service. :mad:

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I have made the exact same experience.
That was on the 24th of December and thats over a week ago and still cannot login.
Did Apple shut down their business over Xmas and New Year or what?
This is ridiculous online service. :mad:

yes, they did for Christmas

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73