iPhone Developer Required - RSS Display App

njo86

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Hey all,

Hope this is the right forum part to be posting this in..
I'm basically looking for an iPhone developer to make me a basic RSS display application with a few small additions that will work on the iPhone and Touch..

A basic (but pretty complete) spec would be as follows:

When the application opens the user will be able to select a 'feed' from a drop-down box and press the 'View' button. This list of RSS feeds will be retrieved from my web server as it will update regularly.

The feed will display an icon to the left of each feed entry title or item image. If the title is too big to fit onto the screen, the user can press the icon and it will automatically scroll the full title.

The user can then press on the the feed title / image to have the full item displayed.

The RSS feed will be built up of Status Updates, Images, Videos and Blog Posts. Therefore, if a user wants to view an item that is an image, it will display the image within the application similarly if they wish to view a video (youtube) it will display the video within the application. If the user selects to view a full Status Update or Blog Post they will be taken to the full item in the iPhone internet browser.

All designs for this application will be provided. I do not mind if pre-made modules and/or code bases are used as the application will not be re-sold.. This could save quite a bit of work as I've seen some open source RSS display code bases on the net already. If you think the job can be completed to a high quality with JS I wouldn't object as long as it does what it needs to do :)

Think that pretty much covers it. Would be great if you could email me if you're interested as I'd like to begin development quite soon. n.oliver86 {at} googlemail dot com

Thanks in advance!
Nic

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner