iPhone 3.1 Beta 3: copy video on iPhone 3GS

bauhiniac

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
iPhone 3.1 have recently released Beta 3 Video allowing you to copy videos on iPhone 3GS and paste.

Most of the betas released this year have come out on a Tuesday and pretty much followed a 2 week release cycle?this was no different with the iPhone 3.1 beta 3 to copy video until today.

Like copy/paste for images in iPhone 3.0, you can now copy\paste videos into email on iPhone 3GS. Previously you could only use the share option which would compress the video to a lower resolution. Pick a video, tap and hold for "copy", switch to email, tap and hold for paste video on iPhone 3GS. The size of the email boxes for the sender and receiver will still likely be a limiting factor.

What Changed

UPDATE 1: There does seem to be a limit on what you can paste into the email though. When trying videos over 1 min it was still able to copy on iPhone 3GS, but when pasting nothing would show up.

UPDATE 2: Looks like the limit is 15MB. I wonder if this is a setting in place due to concerns from at&t and their precious bandwidth?

UPDATE 3: The 15MB is in place for images as well. I just tried sending 20 images and it only pasted in the first 18 which came out to the 14.7MB, the same size as the video that pasted above.

Following up on the recent release of iPhone 3.1 Beta 3, you can get the Wondershare Video to iPhone Converter to convert all popular video formats to iPhone/iPhone 3G/iPhone 3G S video and audio. That?s the third part iPhone software to convert video to iPhone 3GS video format and copy video to iPhone 3GS, just for Windows users.

Tags: iPhone 3.1 to copy video, copy video on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3.1 Beta 3 to copy video, copy video to iPhone 3GS

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE 2: Looks like the limit is 15MB. I wonder if this is a setting in place due to concerns from at&t and their precious bandwidth?

No cause Wifi is affected with this also
I think under Wifi it still takes a while to send a long video, and this makes Apple and the iPhone look slow, so I think Apple imposed this restriction not AT&T

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234