Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Professional Senior 3D Artist available (freelance) Worked on MANY titles

My name is Pat Toulouse and I am a professional senior 3D artist that specializes in game development for PC, console and web, including mobile. I have been in the field for many years and have been working at Fuel Games (Ottawa, Canada) for the past 4 years. I recently left my position at Fuel Games to pursue new opportunities while also working as a freelancer.

I had the chance to work on several projects for clients including Microsoft, Sony, HBO, Warner Bros, Spinmaster, Hasbro, Lionsgate, Discovery, Jakk’s Pacific, BBDO, Wrigley’s, Candystand and Shockwave, just to name a few.

My recent iPhone titles include Vans Sk8: Pool Service which is currently in the top apps. I was also lead 3D artist on Lifeboat which is planned to be released later this month.

I have a lot of experience in quoting, production management, game design, interactive branding and business development.

I have been working with Unity for the past 2 years. I am very experienced in the 3D integration process including animation, optimization and art pipeline to Unity. I also worked with other engines such as Gamebryo, Torque, Virtools and Shockwave 3D.

I would like to offer my services on a contract basis. Please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss about your projects or request a cost estimate. I am flexible and will do my best to suit your needs at a reasonable rate.

I am looking to make contacts in the field and long term working relationships with other developers.

You can visit my personal website which includes my résumé and project list at