Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Looking For iphone Developer

I run a small web, print and internet application development company and we have a client that wants us to develop an iphone application for them, relatively simple and we think its a great opportunity to forge a relationship with a good iphone developer that we could use for this project as well as for future projects on a long term basis.

We are not a major enterprise, just a firm of about a dozen people so we would like someone who is affordable for an agency of our size.

If you are interested, please respond here or use my contact details found at the Ashanti Eaton website as I am not being allowed to put links in this post as it is my first.

Martin Eaton
    Managing Director
    Ashanti Eaton
    iPhone Nanite

3 Posts

Greetings Martin,

MoFirst leverages its in depth mobile and telecom expertise to create products and solution that enhance productivity and drive revenue growth.

We have worked on iPhone and Android application for TIME OUT, Time Out Worldwide - Your Guide to the Best Things to do in the World's Greatest Cities including London and New York, Producteev, a web based task management solutions, KWKLY Mobile Solutions, a US based Real Estate Solutions Company and Medfetch, a medical query search company.

We assure you that all the technical requirements will be fulfilled on time with affordable charges.

Looking forward for a long term business relationship with you. I have also sent you a mail on your London Head office info mail id.

Thanks & Best Regards.
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

What are the minimum qualification you required for the developer profile???
    please reply ........

Michalina smith