Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

19 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Default How to enable MMS on your iPhone 3.0

I know maybe lots of people here already know this, but I also know there are still some people dont know how to enable MMS.

Digg - How to enable MMS on your iPhone 3.0
    Last edited by eurR; 03-28-2009 at 02:12 AM. Reason: edit link

6,816 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

From what I have heard AT&T has halted adding MMS to any iPhone account now. Think they caught on.
    iMore Actual

1,887 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,452 Global Posts

Think AT&T is going to make it an extra billable options? :/
    iPhone Intermediate

113 Posts
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Ritchie View Post
    Think AT&T is going to make it an extra billable options? :/
    Personally I'd be upset. Every other AT&T phone gets MMS treated the same as SMS. why should we be any different?
    iMore Pro

718 Posts

I really can't see them doing it. If the iPhone had had MMS functionality like every other phone out there it would be a non-issue. Also how do you tell people like me with family unlimited messaging (which clearly states MMS is included and makes no mention of an iPhone exception in the description) they have to pay more for mms. And if you don't how do you tell someone with a 200 iPhone text message plan for 5 bucks they have to pay extra for MMS, when every other phone pays 5 bucks for a combined messaging plan of 200 messages. If they had made messaging cheaper for iPhones (cause of the lack of MMS) I can see them bring us up to par, but not more.
    iPhone Beginner

60 Posts

O2 uk have now stopped turning MMS on. I had mine activated last week and can send and receive, however all attempts by others are being turned away with the message "its' not possible on iPhone Tariffs". Well we know it is because I have it working.