Changes in 3.0 Beta 1

favila

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Does anybody know if one of these draebacks are been enhaced in the new OS?
1. No Flash enabled browser
2. No SMS forwarding ability.
3. Unable to delete single calls form the history list.

rpschuldin

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I am curious if you will be able to hotlink phone numbers and e-mail addresses within calendar entries, the way you can from text messages and e-mails.
I support a small environment of corporate users and this is big on their wish list.

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
1. No Flash yet. When/if this ever happens I'm sure you'll know about it. It will be on every technology site in the Internet.

2. Yes. While viewing a conversation, tap Edit, which is in the upper right. Tap the one you want to forward, and then tap Forward.

3. It depends on your call history whether you can delete a single call from the log. Consecutive calls to/from a contact are lumped together, so if the same person calls you twice without anyone else calling you (or you calling anyone else) between those calls, then those two consecutive calls will lumped into one item in the call history. The more specific details are viewable, but not deletable; only the whole item (both calls) is deletable. If you have lots of diferent people calling you often, and not calling you twice in a row, then the calls will be listed separately and can be deleted separately.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW