iPhone 3.0 download

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
To anyone asking how to download the 3.0 software - if you want it that way become a developer and pay for it.

Any other way to get it you are asking to brick your phone and your post will be deleted with a possible ban.

Thank you.

Second! and seriously just whip out 100 dollars and pay it... lets put it this way. Whip out 100 and get thrown in jail... Becuase apple will not joke around when it comes to 3.0 getting leaked for people to download

APPCRITICal

Dec 28, 2008
Visit site
Hi, if anyone fancies trying out 3.0, drop me an Private Message, I have a friend who can add you to his dev account and let you use the download.

Marc

Last edited by a moderator:

iPhone 3.0!!!

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
well

i finally put down the $100 bucks to become a developer

but to all of you who got mad about making posts about torrents because they're illegal i would like to point out that jailbreaking is also illegal and thats what 90% of these forums are about. Hypocrite much?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
i finally put down the $100 bucks to become a developer

but to all of you who got mad about making posts about torrents because they're illegal i would like to point out that jailbreaking is also illegal and thats what 90% of these forums are about. Hypocrite much?

Actually, Jailbreaking is not illegal. It's pretty simple, you purchase a device you have the freedom to do whatever you'd like with that device. We do not want people selling activation codes or putting up links to such material to protect all of our forum members from anything that could be malicious.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
For those of you that F'd up, you can try loading the old firmware the same way you did the beta in Xcode.

The old file is on your computer, just search for "iPhone1,2_2.2.1_5H11_Restore.ipsw"

I don't know if this will work, but it's the best I got. Good Luck.

Just to let everyone know this does not work. It just puts 3.0 back on.

mcdan333#AC

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Actually, Jailbreaking is not illegal. It's pretty simple, you purchase a device you have the freedom to do whatever you'd like with that device. We do not want people selling activation codes or putting up links to such material to protect all of our forum members from anything that could be malicious.

Actually, the legality of jailbreaking is still an unsettled issue, isn't it?

Apple Says iPhone Jailbreaking is Illegal | Electronic Frontier Foundation

I agree with you and the EFF, Bad Ash, but I don't think the courts have weighed in yet. Nor will they, until and unless Apple actually goes after a jailbreaker in court.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Dooks, I can tell you that issue is a error on the user. I had the same problem until I figured out what I was doing wrong. You're not doing the whole quickpwn process are you?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
And I just noticed you did... You're not supposed to jailbreak. After the restore fails - close iTunes and open quickpwn. Follow the first step only. Then open iTunes again, it should activate the phone then.

Reactions: dooks88

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
And I just noticed you did... You're not supposed to jailbreak. After the restore fails - close iTunes and open quickpwn. Follow the first step only. Then open iTunes again, it should activate the phone then.

:D

That worked! Thanks man!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal