Trump is using an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
He wasn't talking about sex. He was bragging about sexually assaulting women on a regular basis. Your seeing something as insignificant is not the same as it not being true. I'd definitely be interested in seeing your link to an Obama speech where he bragged about sexually assaulting women on a regular basis. I don't think it exists.

Both said ugly things. So what? Trump's was a private conversation. He said nothing about "assaulting" women. You're reading in what's not there. It's locker room talk. I've heard much worse. Besides, it's no longer relevant anyway. Trump has a lot of respect for women. Had you been paying attention, you would know that.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
He wasn't talking about sex. He was bragging about sexually assaulting women on a regular basis. Your seeing something as insignificant is not the same as it not being true. I'd definitely be interested in seeing your link to an Obama speech where he bragged about sexually assaulting women on a regular basis. I don't think it exists.

So you're telling me you've never even joked about that sort of thing to your friends? Not even once?

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
So you're telling me you've never even joked about that sort of thing to your friends? Not even once?

Grabbing a woman by the crotch and kissing her? That I do it all the time because they just let me? No. Not even once. What's funny about that? I don't get the joke.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Both said ugly things. So what? Trump's was a private conversation. He said nothing about "assaulting" women. You're reading in what's not there. It's locker room talk. I've heard much worse. Besides, it's no longer relevant anyway. Trump has a lot of respect for women. Had you been paying attention, you would know that.

Just to be clear you're now saying all those things are true. You just don't care about it. That was the posters original point. Those things matter to many people. But they don't matter to his voters.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Do the women in your life know that if someone walked up on them, grabbed them in a sexually violating way, and forced a kiss on them you would tell them to ignore it, it's harmless locker room talk?

I officially lost respect for you. Perhaps you need to live life in a woman's shoes and live where walking down the street you are always on the lookout in case someone decides today is the day you're going to be violated. Subconsciously put keys between your fingers in case you need to protect yourself.

Trump has so much respect for women he serially cheats on them and views them as property. Welcome to my ignore list. The fact you just said you've participated in 'locker room talk' that reduces women to sexual toys for the picking just made you a rape apologist.

Last edited:

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm beginning to think the lot of you don't have any friends you joke with. That or your wives keep your manhood in a jar, bedside.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm beginning to think the lot of you don't have any friends you joke with. That or your wives keep your manhood in a jar, bedside.

Or some of us are victims of this **** because of the fact we're women, so people like you are the problem?

You have no manhood if you joke about assaulting women. Assault isn't a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro