Trump is using an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh the irony. Well...I think we've all learned not to take what he says seriously. He didn't actually mean for us to boycott Apple products when he said that. Boycott can mean all kinds of things. Like purchase an iPhone. Lol.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Oh the irony. Well...I think we've all learned not to take what he says seriously. He didn't actually mean for us to boycott Apple products when he said that. Boycott can mean all kinds of things. Like purchase an iPhone. Lol.
I don't like the Apple company either. But I do like their iPhone. I take all the president says seriously. Nothing wrong with one changing their mind about an issue. Obama was against gay marriage before he changed his mind.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't like the Apple company either. But I do like their iPhone. I take all the president says seriously. Nothing wrong with one changing their mind about an issue. Obama was against gay marriage before he changed his mind.

That's fine. But telling everyone to boycott Apple is a far cry from now using their products, lol. You may not like them but surely you aren't out telling everyone to boycott them until they release desired information (which they still haven't done).

Obama isn't our President. But he was a man who acknowledged when he was wrong or when his views changed and he stood by it.

OCTOBER 2010: " I have been to this point unwilling to sign on to same-sex marriage primarily because of my understandings of the traditional definitions of marriage," President Obama said during an interview with liberal bloggers. "But I also think you're right that attitudes evolve, including mine. And I think that it is an issue that I wrestle with and think about because I have a whole host of friends who are in gay partnerships."

DECEMBER 2010: " My feelings about this are constantly evolving. I struggle with this. At this point, what I've said is, is that my baseline is a strong civil union that provides them the protections and the legal rights that married couples have," Obama said in response to a question from ABC's Jake Tapper at a White House press conference.

He has also always supported civil unions. He simply grew with the country.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That's fine. But telling everyone to boycott Apple is a far cry from now using their products, lol. You may not like them but surely you aren't out telling everyone to boycott them until they release desired information (which they still haven't done).

Obama isn't our President. But he was a man who acknowledged when he was wrong or when his views changed and he stood by it.

He has also always supported civil unions. He simply grew with the country.

Not really. That had to do with the squabble between Apple and the government. He's now shifted gears to get Apple to make the iPhone in the US. And they just might at some point. Most everyone supports civil unions.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Not really. That had to do with the squabble between Apple and the government. He's now shifted gears to get Apple to make the iPhone in the US. And they just might at some point. Most everyone supports civil unions.

The implications in your assessment are actually quite hilarious.

I use both iPhone & Samsung. If Apple doesn't give info to authorities on the terrorists I'll only be using Samsung until they give info.

-Donald Trump

Buddy needs to leave the Twitter app off his fancy new phone.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
He was, indeed. He was ok with a civil union, but not marriage.
"I have said I am not a supporter of gay marriage." - Barack Hussein Obama

I wasn't asking you for clarification.... I was just caught off guard at your audacity to consider that a valid comparison.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Humm, I never knew he stopped using his iPhone...
858268bbf9738ed8f167779d32d41e1f.jpg

Honestly, he probably has more than one type of device.
Let's stay on topic people.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Got a little political in here for a second I see. Lol. Trump is very different. You either love him or hate him it seems at this point.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully, he will like his new iPhone as much as we like ours...

I'm sure he is. The article didn't specify what version or model he has but if it's the Plus model. That device gets awesome battery life which will allow him to post more heart warming tweets for longer haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR