Got a little political in here for a second I see. Lol. ...
    Did you honestly expect it to not be? It's about President Trump so a good deal of people are using the opportunity to spew their venom -- I mean, exercise their free speech (my bad)......and they want everyone to be aware of it. That;s all...
    Tartarus and DarlaMack like this.
    03-30-2017 03:43 PM
    Did you honestly expect it to not be? It's about President Trump so a good deal of people are using the opportunity to spew their venom -- I mean, exercise their free speech (my bad)......and they want everyone to be aware of it. That;s all...
    Oh come on. Even you have to admit we learned from the best!

Yes, Arnold Schwarzenegger did a really bad job as Governor of California and even worse on the Apprentice...but at least he tried hard!

-Twitter in Chief
    Tartarus likes this.
    03-30-2017 03:55 PM
    Oh come on. Even you have to admit we learned from the best!
    Learned what?
    03-30-2017 03:59 PM
    Learned what?

...are using the opportunity to spew their venom -- I mean, exercise their free speech (my bad)......and they want everyone to be aware of it.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    03-30-2017 04:09 PM
    shouldn't this forum only cater to technological stuff? haha, politics bring out the nasties out of people
    pkcable and Spencerdl like this.
    03-31-2017 01:41 AM
    Now now people. President Buffoon, Simpleton in Chief is demonstrating his ability to differentiate between two electronic devices. This is a milestone considering that just last month he was still editing his tweets on screen with White Out. A little appreciation, here??? Sheesh...
    DarlaMack, qbnkelt and Retinella like this.
    04-04-2017 12:03 PM
    I made the post as a joke on even when he said boycott and didn't want to use one the device was to capable for him to ultimately avoid. It wasn't meant to be political. However Trump has built his own grave for stuff like this to happen when his name is brought up. I didn't do it for him.
    DarlaMack and Wotchered like this.
    04-04-2017 12:37 PM
    I'm always amazed at the people who view themselves as caring and tolerant vehemently display their intolerance and lack of care for things and people they disagree with. Furthermore, they convince themselves their intolerance isn't intolerance at all, but a justified act of rebellion. Yet, an act of rebellion against their act of rebellion is considered hatred and you are despised for not thinking like them. Unbelievable!....
    Ledsteplin and SprSynJn like this.
    04-04-2017 04:58 PM
    See I don't get the "Trump uses an iPhone therefore I'm boycotting" nonsense, because
    1. Apple had to express make a 3 inch device so he could actually hold and use it
    2. He's still angry because he wanted a bigly one
    3. Tim Cook didn't have the heart to tell him that it's a mini iPhone casing with android KitKat because well... Trump is too "special" to actually figure anything else out.
    I think it's very cute, you know Tiny Hands Donny and his big boy phone, it's adorable to anyone who's ever babysat a raging toddler on Redbull, really.
    But I really want to know if they gave him a case decorated with Depends...
    04-04-2017 11:20 PM
    I'm always amazed at the people who view themselves as caring and tolerant vehemently display their intolerance and lack of care for things and people they disagree with. Furthermore, they convince themselves their intolerance isn't intolerance at all, but a justified act of rebellion. Yet, an act of rebellion against their act of rebellion is considered hatred and you are despised for not thinking like them. Unbelievable!....������
    Well, when we have a POTUS who shows intolerance for everyone but pretty much himself and his family, you can't really be surprised when everyone else hates the man.
    reeneebob likes this.
    04-08-2017 11:05 AM
    Well, when we have a POTUS who shows intolerance for everyone but pretty much himself and his family, you can't really be surprised when everyone else hates the man.
    You mean the man who reached out to almost all of America during the campaign whereas his primary competitor did not? Do you mean the same man who, despite constant criticism from the left-leaning media, continues to show humility and asks GOD to Bless this country every chance he gets or the man who ordered the missile attacks in response to a deliberate mass murder that had nothing to do with himself or his family?
    Tartarus likes this.
    04-08-2017 11:15 AM
    Listen, if you like the current President, great. If you dislike the current President, great. I won't lose an ounce of sleep over it. All I'm saying is that far too many people are hypocrites when it comes to "tolerance". When things aren't how they'd like them to be, they prove themselves to be vehemently intolerant.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    04-08-2017 11:21 AM
    Maybe he will join our forums here so we can chat with him .
    I have several choice words I'd love to say to him.

Sadly the profanity filter would ***** them all out.
    wilber1 likes this.
    04-08-2017 01:08 PM
    You mean the man who reached out to almost all of America during the campaign whereas his primary competitor did not? Do you mean the same man who, despite constant criticism from the left-leaning media, continues to show humility and asks GOD to Bless this country every chance he gets or the man who ordered the missile attacks in response to a deliberate mass murder that had nothing to do with himself or his family?
    You sound thirsty...

04-08-2017 01:12 PM
    That's good stuff...
    04-08-2017 01:31 PM
    LOL you're funny. This is funny.
    robertk328 and reeneebob like this.
    04-08-2017 02:53 PM
    Listen, if you like the current President, great. If you dislike the current President, great. I won't lose an ounce of sleep over it. All I'm saying is that far too many people are hypocrites when it comes to "tolerance". When things aren't how they'd like them to be, they prove themselves to be vehemently intolerant.
    You're right. I'm not tolerant towards a man who can't stand people of different religious beliefs. I'm not tolerant of a man who openly expressed sexually assaulting women. I'm not tolerant of a man who filed bankruptcy six different times to get out of paying contractors that built his buildings. I'm not tolerant of a man who defrauded people out of millions of dollars at Trump University. I have no tolerance for a man who appoints unqualified billionaires to run governmental departments while those billionaire leaders want to get rid of the departments they're running. I don't have tolerance for a man who makes baseless accusations and lies daily to get out of trouble, or to cause trouble, or to deflect any sort of heat away from himself.

I really question the values of anyone who can support a man like that.
    reeneebob and trw1602 like this.
    04-08-2017 02:56 PM
    You're right. I'm not tolerant towards a man who can't stand people of different religious beliefs. I'm not tolerant of a man who openly expressed sexually assaulting women. I'm not tolerant of a man who filed bankruptcy six different times to get out of paying contractors that built his buildings. I'm not tolerant of a man who defrauded people out of millions of dollars at Trump University. I have no tolerance for a man who appoints unqualified billionaires to run governmental departments while those billionaire leaders want to get rid of the departments they're running. I don't have tolerance for a man who makes baseless accusations and lies daily to get out of trouble, or to cause trouble, or to deflect any sort of heat away from himself.

But he asks "god" to bless this country! Don't you see that?!?!?
    04-08-2017 04:21 PM
    But he asks "god" to bless this country! Don't you see that?!?!?
    Haha. Yeah, I read that. My god.
    04-08-2017 05:22 PM
    This.

Tolerance has little to do with morality or values. Those things are often subjective and vary widely by culture.

Tolerance is more about acknowledging and accepting the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with. You can have differing opinions and beliefs, and you can argue about those beliefs until you're blue in the face. But the minute you try to silence opinion, and marginalize people because of those beliefs, and vilify people simply because of their beliefs and opinions. THAT is intolerance.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-08-2017 05:54 PM
    This.

Tolerance has little to do with morality or values. Those things are often subjective and vary widely by culture.

Tolerance is more about acknowledging and accepting the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with. You can have differing opinions and beliefs, and you can argue about those beliefs until you're blue in the face. But the minute you try to silence opinion, and marginalize people because of those beliefs, and vilify people simply because of their beliefs and opinions. THAT is intolerance.
    Donald Trump was caught on mic openly bragging about sexually assaulting women. Why in the heck should I tolerate a guy like that? Can you imagine how the women who visit this website, this forum, feel with people talking about supporting a sexual predator? It makes me uncomfortable and disgusted and I'm a male.
    04-08-2017 06:45 PM

You can question my values all you want. I know what type of man I am and I've been around long enough to not care what a complete stranger thinks of who I support. Now in regard to the President, is there "anything" he has done or has been accused of doing that's forgivable in your opinion? Just curious.
    04-08-2017 10:35 PM
    You can question my values all you want. I know what type of man I am and I've been around long enough to not care what a complete stranger thinks of who I support. Now in regard to the President, is there "anything" he has done or has been accused of doing that's forgivable in your opinion? Just curious.
    I have no forgiveness for a man that doesn't care about anyone but himself, so no, I do not forgive him for anything. I suggest you go listen to Trump's discussion with Billy Bush and tell all the women in your life that you support a man like that.
    04-09-2017 12:32 AM
    I have no forgiveness for a man that doesn't care about anyone but himself, so no, I do not forgive him for anything. I suggest you go listen to Trump's discussion with Billy Bush and tell all the women in your life that you support a man like that.
    Thanks for answering my questions.......As for my support of the President, those who know me already know. Take care.
    04-09-2017 06:08 AM

So basically, you're intolerant of an intolerant man. You're also intolerant of anyone who supports him. In other words, you're intolerant. Did I get that right?
    jmr1015 and MasterDarque like this.
    04-09-2017 08:41 AM
52 123