Internet World isn't As Fancy As People Think It Is

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
I wanna know how you people take this "Bill" in Senate, that all of the things we do on the internet will be watched, tracked and what not.
Internet ain't that fancy as we think it is!:(

PS: let's remember this still has to pass the House. Call your reps. Fax your reps. Whine on their facebook pages.:mad:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use VPN pretty much 99% of the time.

I don't use a VPN connection as often as you do, but if I'm out and about and have to use public Wi-Fi, then I'll definitely use a VPN connection. Also, if I'm trying to watch a sporting event that's out of my viewing area, I'll use a VPN connection...:)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't use a VPN connection as often as you do, but if I'm out and about and have to use public Wi-Fi, then I'll definitely use a VPN connection. Also, if I'm trying to watch a sporting event that's out of my viewing area, I'll use a VPN connection...:)

It works wonders for the NFL GamePass app to get live games.

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Exactly its really crucial for the public wifi! i also use Purevpn for various reasons as it is not based in USA and other it is cheap compared to other!
I might not be that tech geek but i know, the Broadband privacy law is monitoring each and everything! they already used to do this, but now they have invaded with Legit law! So one should be careful and not ignorant! offcourse, i make purchases online on amazon and others so i have to be curious ! and they are using my data without my consent! hard to believe right! but this is true :straight-face:

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Same thing happening now in Australia :D :rotfl: few of my aussi friends were laughing at my concerns! they were ignorant and didn't knew abt what Auzi govt is planning!
Karma is a b**** :p