Has anyone tried tempered glass with warranty?

MacProSC

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
I bought this tempered glass for $50 for my iPhone 6S plus, it comes with a two year screen warranty... if I break my screen in the next two years the repair would only be $9. Has anyone used these and gone through a repair before? if so...what was your experience?
Do you think it's worth it?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used the tempered screen ones before. I know back when I used to use the zagg invisible shield screen protector their warranty was really easy. Once you registered it you paid $3 and they sent you a replacement. No questions asked.

MacProSC

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
That's not the tempered that warrantied it's the whole screen! From what I understand you buy the tempered for $50, if the screen breaks in the next two years the repair cost is only $9 for the screen.
You'd have to buy another $50 tempered after that if you want the warranty to reset. With screen repairs over $200...seems like a great deal. Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll share where I bought it, I think they have locations all over the USA and Canada.
I'm super clumsy so my phone hits the ground monthly... I'm hoping this will cut my repair budget by half.

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Actually yes, just had to use the warranty on mine about a week ago. I've had the tempered glass protector on my phone for years and have never had an issue. Then of course, I get the 7 plus and drop it on concrete st work and it chipped the glass protector. Ordered a new one through the warranty and sent the old one back with no issue!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW