Secret Password Manager, Any reference / recommendations?

604ac

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Has it both Mac OS and iOS app?

Home Page - oneSafe - Password manager made safe & easy MacOS and iOS.

I've never had an issue with OneSafe. You can add files and photos inside of the app for safe keeping. The decoy safe (eg, lets say you are "forced" to open your phone, well, make a few bogus enties in the decoy safe so it looks fairly legit. Meanwhile all the real accounts are still hidden. Intrusion detection, it'll take a photo of someone trying to open the OneSafe app if you leave your phone unlocked, which you shouldn't! Appstore ratings are very high as well.

lawful73

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Thank you a lot for your help and your advice!.

Home Page - oneSafe - Password manager made safe & easy MacOS and iOS.

I've never had an issue with OneSafe. You can add files and photos inside of the app for safe keeping. The decoy safe (eg, lets say you are "forced" to open your phone, well, make a few bogus enties in the decoy safe so it looks fairly legit. Meanwhile all the real accounts are still hidden. Intrusion detection, it'll take a photo of someone trying to open the OneSafe app if you leave your phone unlocked, which you shouldn't! Appstore ratings are very high as well.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I use MiniKeePass on my PC and there's also a version for iOS so it's on my iPhone and iPad. With the keypad database kept in Dropbox it's easy to sync between the 3

lawful73

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
OneSafe, been using it for years.

Hello, thank you again!, I bought OneSafe for Mac and for my idevices.

I'd like to know if I can automatically change the password of a web login or and app with oneSafe without copying/pasting it. If so, please tell me how. Thank you.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello, thank you again!, I bought OneSafe for Mac and for my idevices.

I'd like to know if I can automatically change the password of a web login or and app with oneSafe without copying/pasting it. If so, please tell me how. Thank you.

Nope. You'll have to copy and paste it. If the site allows you to save your password to keychain you could do that and not have to copy and paste it again unless you change your password.