If you could, what would you change in your iPhone?

Alexnewguy

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: If you will be able, what would you change in your iphone?

well I have an iPhone 5s, which by now puts me somewhere between caveman and hermit. So if I were able, i'd change it to an iPhone 7 :p

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

I currently own an iPhone SE and can't really think of anything I would change about it. My opinion it's the best iPhone made to date

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site

One thing I'd like Apple to change are the camera settings/options. Today you must quit the camera app, go into settings, scroll to the proper section, change it and re-open camera, IMO very old and not convenient for iOS, does anyone know why they're still doing this? I understand there are 3rd party camera apps that allow these changes within the app?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you will be able, what would you change in your iphone?

I'd like to see an edge to edge display on the iPhone. Other than that, the primary changes I'd like to make is in reference to iOS.

Last edited:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

A smaller bezel and OLED would be nice.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

I'd like to see an edge to edge display on the iPhone. Other than that, the primary changes I'd likely to make is in reference to iOS.

Lol. I seem to be agreeing with you this evening. Edge-to-edge would be great. And yes, a few changes/additions to the OS would be welcome.

A less slippery finish would be huge for me -- the iPhone is the only device that I absolutely must have a case on, to avoid dropping it. I'd love mSD support, but I know that will never happen.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

I would like to be able to remove all apps if I want in iOS. Otherwise I think my 7 Plus is a great phone.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

Smaller bezels is the only thing I've been wanting since the 6 Plus was released two years ago. Otherwise I love my new 7 Plus!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I feel the iPhone is near perfection for my use. The only thing I would change is customization. I'd like to have themes. That would be the cherry on top of the french vanilla Godiva chocolate hot fudge whipped cream and nuts sundae.

kirankannan8

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

I own an iPhone 6s, and I'd definitely give it a dual speaker update if it were possible :p

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

There is not a perfect smartphone, so if you will be able to change or add things to your next iphone, what would you do?

1: An icon that represents silent mode. icon should appear near the battery icon when the phone is put in silent mode. Glaring oversight, IMHO.

2: The option to have notifications in the notification area separated by app. Why they removed this is beyond me.

3: The addition of an app drawer. I dislike having more than one screen. I want a single screen with just the time and the weather, no apps.

4: Less hoops to jump through to add custom ringtones

Give me those things and I'd be a happy camper!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Being able to store videos on it like you would an Android phone.

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

More of a software thing but greater customisation of do not disturb mode such as allowing whatsapp messages but not twitter

redbirdsfan

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site

The notification system, and the ability to download/extract rar files.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Can't think of anything that is a must have that's not there at this point. Not to say I wouldn't use some new, innovative feature or functionality if added though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods