YouTube doesn't allow it because they have a subscription service to get that feature. But I can listen to other apps such as Netflix in the the background.
    On the Pixel you can have 2 apps opened on the same screen running at the same time.

In other words you can watch or listen to YouTube and make a post to this forum at the same time on the same screen. That's true multitasking. I hope the iPhone gets it. I find it very useful and would use it a lot.
    01-28-2017 07:05 AM
    YouTube doesn't allow it because they have a subscription service to get that feature. But I can listen to other apps such as Netflix in the the background.
    Or maybe it's just another example unwilling to play nice with anything related to Google or vice versa. Like no Gmail PUSH in native iPhone email, need the "Gmail App" for that...
    01-28-2017 08:21 AM
    Or maybe it's just another example unwilling to play nice with anything related to Google or vice versa. Like no Gmail PUSH in native iPhone email, need the "Gmail App" for that...
    I mean the YouTube app used to do it for me then they launched YouTube red and it stopped working.
    01-28-2017 11:15 AM
    On the Pixel you can have 2 apps opened on the same screen running at the same time.

In other words you can watch or listen to YouTube and make a post to this forum at the same time on the same screen. That's true multitasking. I hope the iPhone gets it. I find it very useful and would use it a lot.
    That's not by definition what multitasking is. It's a feature that utilizes multitasking but not "true" multitasking. Apps not exiting in the background and continuing to run as you switch between is true multitasking.

That being said I agree and really hope they implement those features.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-28-2017 11:16 AM
    The Gmail app works great as well as Google's Inbox app. Google apps work excellent on iOS.
    libra89 and zinedine like this.
    01-28-2017 11:49 AM
    I mean the YouTube app used to do it for me then they launched YouTube red and it stopped working.
    Used to work for you? I never could be on YouTube then respond to a text and YouTube would still be running.
    01-28-2017 11:50 AM
    Used to work for you? I never could be on YouTube then respond to a text and YouTube would still be running.
    I used to listen to music on YouTube in the background. It paused like Netflix did when you exited and you would just have to hit play again.
    01-28-2017 12:26 PM
    The Gmail app works great as well as Google's Inbox app. Google apps work excellent on iOS.
    Totally understand that. Not my point. Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, you pick one and they allow PUSH email in the native iOS mail app.

Gmail, however requires the actual Gmail app to get PUSH working correctly. It's about whether you like it or not, or if it works, the fact is you don't need to do it for other email hosts. I have Outlook, 2 Yahoo, 2 Gmails. In the native app I get Outlook and 2 Yahoo accounts to push. For Gmail I have to Fetch. That's my point. Or I could use the app, but was merely pointing out that they don't play nice in the NATIVE APP. I'd like PUSH Gmail in the native app.
    xtremeled likes this.
    01-28-2017 01:42 PM
    1-double tap volume button to skip song
    2-fit more apps in a folder page
    01-28-2017 10:56 PM
    1-double tap volume button to skip song
    2-fit more apps in a folder page
    How about double click power button for camera?
    01-29-2017 04:07 AM
    Bigger battery, night vision camera lenses so you can see at night before the flash goes of, lighter phone (my note3 felt lighter than my 6S does)
    01-29-2017 10:24 PM
    I know the iphone has it own identity but i am having trouble maneuvering the phone.. I came from the android world where the back button was so helpful.. Now i am so discombobulated.. 😁 .. But i guess in time i will get the hang of it.. But u can definitely tell im a newbie
    01-30-2017 09:50 AM
    I've also came from android. I was using sony's for many years and tried to avoid apple's just to be not like many. But recently I wanted to change the device and I've realized the difference when I've grabbed apple and most of androids. Camera, sound.... so now I'm the happy owner of i7.
    01-30-2017 01:02 PM
    The keyboard
    02-11-2017 07:34 AM
    I came from blackberry. Just moved to my iphone 7 plus last week. A few things that i miss is the hub and real multi tasking. If ios can have these 2 things, i bet it will top all what is out there. Not that its not great now. Its already more than awesome but with hubs, all your notification can be at one place, it will be really cool.
    xtremeled likes this.
    02-11-2017 08:02 AM
    I use a BlackBerry bold 9900 and an iPhone 5c as well as an iPad air. And I really wish that with Apple talk to text would be a little more accurate. I really don't like typing on an iPhone with the virtual keyboard so I find myself constantly using talk to text. I'm sure it is something that will improve with each update regardless....
    Last edited by Ralph Morgotch; 02-16-2017 at 01:04 AM.
    02-15-2017 12:48 AM
    It's funny how many comments are features that are present in Android

I'd like to have a decent photo app

Android's "do not disturb" where I can get call AND texts from my favorites

And to just plug the phone into my Windows computer and zap pics, music, pdf files, etc. back and forth
    libra89 and DMP89145 like this.
    02-15-2017 06:21 AM
    Better Touch ID, it still fails to register a lot on the iphone 7. Personally, I needed to go with a bigger storage option than the base.
    03-22-2017 01:21 PM
    I'd make it so I didn't have to drive 80 miles to replace the battery.
    03-22-2017 02:09 PM
    Local file system.
    xtremeled likes this.
    03-26-2017 12:42 PM
    Ok instead of making an entire post about this, I'll just post here. It seems appropriate. If I could change anything I would put the camera setting for the phone in the camera app. I mean that's just common sense. Why in the hell in 2017 do I have to go into the settings of my phone to add a photo grid change resolution among other things. That's ridiculous. Come on Apple. I love my iPhone 7 but mainly because all of my friends have iPhone and the quality of the apps. Besides that. I feel a little left behind after getting rid of my S6. Yes I said S6.
    03-27-2017 12:17 AM
    Not sure if it was mentioned but I also would like a delete all for the inbox in the mail
    xtremeled and phonejunky like this.
    03-30-2017 05:03 PM
    LED notification on the front of the phone
    Better e mail
    MB64 likes this.
    03-30-2017 05:14 PM
    Not sure if it was mentioned but I also would like a delete all for the inbox in the mail

Oh my God. It's 2017 why does that not exist.
    Ralph Morgotch and MB64 like this.
    03-31-2017 02:11 AM
    I would also like the vibration silent switch to be flush with the phone because every time you change cases, it always trips it and it must be hard on it when people change cases a lot.
    04-05-2017 02:38 AM
77 1234