I know i probably could mention, Apple won't lie it, but a better screen only and no other performance tweaks whatsoever...

Basically, an iPhone with a better Retina screen as the *only* difference... Kinda blunt, and i dounno if there's market for it, but i'd still get it...

A feature is a feature
    01-09-2017 01:57 AM
    Only thing I can think of is my battery lasting as long as  says it's supposed to. Not a deal breaker in any way mind you, but it would be nice.
    01-09-2017 02:23 AM
    I'd like dark mode for iMessage. Having the jet black I'd like to be able to have a dark theme!
    01-09-2017 02:38 AM
    I'd like dark mode for iMessage. Having the jet black I'd like to be able to have a dark theme!
    +1 to this. An entire dark theme
    libra89 likes this.
    01-09-2017 08:15 AM
    I know i probably could mention, Apple won't lie it, but a better screen only and no other performance tweaks whatsoever...

Basically, an iPhone with a better Retina screen as the *only* difference... Kinda blunt, and i dounno if there's market for it, but i'd still get it...

A feature is a feature
    Only problem with high resolutions screens is that requires more resources so you would not have the same battery life, speed, or performance that you are used to with a 1440 screen or 4K screen. My old phone (turbo 2 and gs6) both had 1440 screens and they were very nice, but my gs6 had terrible battery life. My turbo 2 with a snapdragon 810 and 4 gigs of ram would stutter often. Also battery life was worse than my 6 plus even though it was advertised to have a 2 day battery. Apple would have to revamp a lot to get the higher resolution screens and without using any VR stuff there isn't much difference to me than those other screens except the Samsung screen was very vibrant. 1080p is just fine with me on a 5.5" screen.
    01-09-2017 01:24 PM
    I would like to have ability to have custom themes/icons & lock on apps without having to jailbreak the device. Other than that the phone is perfect imo.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    01-09-2017 01:32 PM
    Notification LED
    zinedine likes this.
    01-09-2017 08:30 PM
    Wish could customize more and use my own music
    libra89 likes this.
    01-15-2017 07:34 PM
    If the only smart phone a person has used is an iPhone it may be more difficult to find things to change. Here's how I'd combine software and hardware to get the device I'd like.

-Keep the iPhone 7 screen 4.7" with upgraded display

-Make thicker by just enough to increase battery to handle better display

-Give the back the rubberized feel of BlackBerry DTEK50 app

-Place the Fingerprint Sensor on the back like the Google Pixel and remove Home Button

-Add a unified Inbox like the BBRY HUB, like; not the same as it has some flaws

That's all...
    01-15-2017 07:46 PM
    Smaller bezel, ability to delete all stock apps, USB C, higher resolution screen than 1080p.
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-15-2017 09:22 PM
    I would like multitasking
    01-18-2017 09:33 AM
    I would like multitasking
    We have multitasking in iOS, my friend....
    01-22-2017 01:07 AM
    We have multitasking in iOS, my friend....
    Multitasking is when you can do 2 apps at the same time on the same screen. Can't be done in iOS.

For instance on the Pixel I can watch or listen to a YouTube video AND make this post AT the same time on a split screen.
    Last edited by macher; 01-22-2017 at 05:13 AM.
    01-22-2017 01:32 AM
    Multitasking is when you can do 2 apps at the same time on the same screen. Can't be done in iOS.

For instance on the Pixel I can watch or listen to a YouTube video AND make this post AT the same time on a split screen.
    Split View, which is actually available on iPad Pro, is only part of multitasking. That being said, all iOS devices have some level of multitasking.

Regarding Split View, the functionality is built into iOS but Apple has made a decision to not propagate it over to iPhone. I'm by no means an Apple apologist but I don't blame them for not offering it on iPhone. Most people I know who have it available on their Android devices don't use it because squeezing an app into an already small display kills the user experience.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202070
    randally and libra89 like this.
    01-22-2017 06:36 AM
    Split View, which is actually available on iPad Pro, is only part of multitasking. That being said, all iOS devices have some level of multitasking.

Regarding Split View, the functionality is built into iOS but Apple has made a decision to not propagate it over to iPhone. I'm by no means an Apple apologist but I don't blame them for not offering it on iPhone. Most people I know who have it available on their Android devices don't use it because squeezing an app into an already small display kills the user experience.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202070
    Multitasking is when you can perform 2 apps at once at the same time. What the iPhone and iPad has isn't multitasking. You either can multitask or you can't. Split view is not multitasking.
    01-22-2017 07:35 AM

A feature is a feature
    I watched a video and it explained the iPhones LCD screen and compared color to other devices. Actually the iPhone screen although LCD gives the user more realistic color versus images being 'punchy' and / saturated. In other words the iPhone screen is actually pretty good because they way it uses color.
    01-22-2017 08:19 AM
    Multitasking is when you can perform 2 apps at once at the same time. What the iPhone and iPad has isn't multitasking. You either can multitask or you can't. Split view is not multitasking.
    That makes zero sense. How is Split View not multitasking? There are literally two apps on the screen at the same time. Did you click the link I posted?
    01-22-2017 08:43 AM
    That makes zero sense. How is Split View not multitasking? There are literally two apps on the screen at the same time. Did you click the link I posted?
    He means split view alone is not the definition of multitasking I believe. As the iPhone does multitask but you're looking for the specific split view feature which is a single feature of those that fall under what is defined as multitasking
    01-22-2017 01:08 PM
    Am new to the iPhone. From Samsung and Abdroid. I just wish could have more freedom like in Android. Getting used to it though
    iOS is awesome. The 7 plus is great
    01-22-2017 02:36 PM
    I'd like to be able to set chrome as my default browser.

I'd like a battery that lasts me a day without a top up somewhere in the day.

Other than that I wish I'd bought the larger storage version as my 16GB which sufficed fine on my 4, 4s and 5s is really struggling now in terms of free space
    01-22-2017 03:46 PM
    I would like to change the option of downloading media that is music and videos directly rather than using Itunes.
    01-26-2017 03:23 AM
    iPhone multitasking can only be done across Apple specific apps in a few instances and those are rare. Example, I am listening to music right now on my iPhone while typing this post on my iPhone. However, if pulled the YouTube video, I couldn't play it in the background while typing as it would pause. Every other OS allows that pretty much. Some say it's no issue but you don't what you've got til it's gone.
    01-26-2017 07:59 PM
    iPhone multitasking can only be done across Apple specific apps in a few instances and those are rare. Example, I am listening to music right now on my iPhone while typing this post on my iPhone. However, if pulled the YouTube video, I couldn't play it in the background while typing as it would pause. Every other OS allows that pretty much. Some say it's no issue but you don't what you've got til it's gone.
    YouTube doesn't allow it because they have a subscription service to get that feature. But I can listen to other apps such as Netflix in the the background.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-26-2017 08:05 PM
    Wish could customize more and use my own music
    What do you mean by own music?
    01-26-2017 08:37 PM
    Hmm what I would change: A clear all for the back ground apps. Notification light would be nice at times when I don't have my watch (Possiblly a low lit LED ring around the home button). Also a dimmer brightness and keyboard sound to have its own volume control.
    01-26-2017 08:51 PM
77 1234