Why is my post being marked as spam?

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Here’s my post:

Many, many articles say that that is inaccurate. It can actually make things worse. Here’s an article on iMore on the subject.

Excerpt:

“So, force quitting isn't something you should do often, because re-launching it again from scratch will consume more power and take more time as it updates in the foreground, but it is something you should know how to do for when you need it.”

According to Apple’s software senior vice president: “Quitting multitasking apps not necessary, won’t offer improved battery life.” I can’t provide the link to that article because it’s on a competing site, so posting a link could cause me to get an infraction (it’s happened before). But you can easily search for the article using a search engine.

I’m trying to post it as a reply on this thread:

http://forums.imore.com/pokemon-go/374335-pokemon-go-killing-battery-life.html

If my post is not in violation of any forum rules, could a moderator please move it to the thread I indicated?

Otherwise, please advise which rules I have violated. Thanks.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
First, you need to send a PM to a moderator to look into the problem you're having. Creating a thread questioning a mod action, if applicable, is not allowed. Having said that, I will look into the matter.

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
First, you need to send a PM to a moderator to look into the problem you're having. Creating a thread questioning a mod action, if applicable, is not allowed. Having said that, I will look into the matter.

Thank you for looking into that for me, I will certainly do that in the future (PM a mod)! Apologies!

Last edited:

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Could you please give me a link to a list of mods here on iMore? Apologies for the dumb question, but I’m still a relative newbie here on iMore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77