Apple Leather knockoff

detox246

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone ever purchase one of these Apple Leather knockoffs? Apple Leather is was by far my favorite case for my iPhone 6 but when I got the 7, I decided to go minimalistic and order a Peel. Actually 2 and now I'm selling one. Want to go back to the Apple Leather but figured I'd see if I could find one cheaper on eBay. I see these listed for $5 with free shipping and wondered if anyone has tried them and how they looked, felt, and fit. I'm all about saving $40 if I can. Have another baby on the way so cash is pretty tight. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

e4c6a66e4d04cfe343f55f4b5b73dcc9.png

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I am of the belief you pay for what you get. I can only imagine and would be surprised if it was real leather. I understand you are looking to save money, but be leery.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I saw a review on YouTube after I posted this. Granted this is for the 6/6s case. It it doesn't look too bad

Not trying to put it down, but you have to know it will be substandard to Apple's case. Still okay looking and the video does it justice, but it will not wear and tear the same. Sorry if I seem biased, but Apple makes such a good product it's hard not to be.

detox246

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Not trying to put it down, but you have to know it will be substandard to Apple's case. Still okay looking and the video does it justice, but it will not wear and tear the same. Sorry if I seem biased, but Apple makes such a good product it's hard not to be.

You can put it down. That's fine with me. I expect it to be inferior in every way. Even my Apple Leather wore out on the corners. I'm just saying I can buy 9 of them for what I pay for 1 Apple leather. Just peaked my curiosity and was wondering if anyone had first hand experience

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Personally I'll save money in many ways...Apple Leather cases isn't one of them. Once you've spent the money on one it's hard to go cheap in the future. That's the one case I always pay extra for. I've ordered some of the cheaper ones in the past and they just weren't as nice and they wore differently. And the feel of them wasn't as nice.

detox246

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Personally I'll save money in many ways...Apple Leather cases isn't one of them. Once you've spent the money on one it's hard to go cheap in the future. That's the one case I always pay extra for. I've ordered some of the cheaper ones in the past and they just weren't as nice and they wore differently. And the feel of them wasn't as nice.

Thank you. Appreciate the feedback!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711