Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By firedept10
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    7,282 Global Posts

Default Help me come up with a training presentation regarding an iPhone process!

I have an interview coming up where I have to demonstrate how to do something. The presentation has to be between 5 and 10 minutes and I want to do it on something I can do with an iPhone, but I'm having trouble thinking of something that would be fun and engaging, and not just something like "How to restore your information from iCloud." Any ideas?

Default Re: Help me come up with a training presentation regarding an iPhone process!

Quote Originally Posted by pantlesspenguin View Post
    I have an interview coming up where I have to demonstrate how to do something. The presentation has to be between 5 and 10 minutes and I want to do it on something I can do with an iPhone, but I'm having trouble thinking of something that would be fun and engaging, and not just something like "How to restore your information from iCloud." Any ideas?
    Just a suggestion and this is one that I did as a guide. Restriction settings on an iPhone. How to set them up and what they can do for you. Would give you an interesting topic and plenty of material for you to do at least 5-10 minutes of presentation, if not more.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.