Help me come up with a training presentation regarding an iPhone process!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I have an interview coming up where I have to demonstrate how to do something. The presentation has to be between 5 and 10 minutes and I want to do it on something I can do with an iPhone, but I'm having trouble thinking of something that would be fun and engaging, and not just something like "How to restore your information from iCloud." Any ideas?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I have an interview coming up where I have to demonstrate how to do something. The presentation has to be between 5 and 10 minutes and I want to do it on something I can do with an iPhone, but I'm having trouble thinking of something that would be fun and engaging, and not just something like "How to restore your information from iCloud." Any ideas?

Just a suggestion and this is one that I did as a guide. Restriction settings on an iPhone. How to set them up and what they can do for you. Would give you an interesting topic and plenty of material for you to do at least 5-10 minutes of presentation, if not more.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello. It's a pity that I found your question late, I have a lot to tell about preparing presentations

Hello and welcome to iMore! It's good to have you here. I've noticed that you've been visiting older threads. I encourage you to check out the more recent threads because they contain current information that may benefit you. Also, when you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox