- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Consultation measurement steps Apple Watch / iPhone
Hey, wait are well.
a month that curiosity / need began keeping record of the steps that way ago. The issue is that by measuring with 3 different apps, I get three different results. I attach a screen taken midmorning an average day; there you can see the difference, that at the end of the day, resulting in a difference of more than 1000 steps from one app to another. Awaiting your comments. Thank you.
PS: I use an iPhone 7 and an original Apple Watch
- 10-13-2016, 10:57 AM #2
- 10-13-2016, 03:50 PM #4
- 4,937 Posts
- 1 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Consultation measurement steps Apple Watch / iPhone
Here is a guide by Apple on how to calibrate your watch. Hopefully once you calibrate it will solve the issue you are having.
Last edited by firedept10; 10-13-2016 at 09:49 PM.
- 10-13-2016, 09:36 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2016, 04:38 AM
- By felloffthetruck in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 41Last Post: 10-15-2016, 11:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2016, 10:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2016, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2016, 09:12 AM