- iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
How to upgrade to iOS 9.3.5
Can someone point me in the direction of a how to on upgrading your phone to an iOS version which is not Apple's current latest?
I don't want any of iOS' new look and feel but I do want the "night mode" feature which I did not become aware of until after iOS 10 was released.
I believe 9.3.5 is still available for this purpose - I just need to know how to do it.
- 10-07-2016, 02:09 PM #2
- 10-07-2016, 02:48 PM #3
- 10-08-2016, 10:11 AM #5
- 10-08-2016, 10:14 AM #6
- 10-08-2016, 10:14 AM #7
- 10-08-2016, 10:32 AM #8iMore Genius
- 20,989 Posts
Re: How to upgrade to iOS 9.3.5
How to downgrade your iPhone or iPad from iOS 10 back to iOS 9.3 | iMore Explains it all...
- 12-19-2016, 08:50 AM #9
- By GabeG in forum macOS SierraReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2016, 04:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2016, 10:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2016, 10:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2016, 07:12 AM