Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By kch50428
  • 2 Post By kch50428
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    jcwillia1's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    11 Posts

    Default How to upgrade to iOS 9.3.5

    Can someone point me in the direction of a how to on upgrading your phone to an iOS version which is not Apple's current latest?

    I don't want any of iOS' new look and feel but I do want the "night mode" feature which I did not become aware of until after iOS 10 was released.

    I believe 9.3.5 is still available for this purpose - I just need to know how to do it.
  2. #2  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,777 Posts

    Default Re: How to upgrade to iOS 9.3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by jcwillia1 View Post
    Can someone point me in the direction of a how to on upgrading your phone to an iOS version which is not Apple's current latest?

    I don't want any of iOS' new look and feel but I do want the "night mode" feature which I did not become aware of until after iOS 10 was released.

    I believe 9.3.5 is still available for this purpose - I just need to know how to do it.
    Apple no longer signs 9.3.5. I don't know how you could get it in your phone without jailbreaking, or even then.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: How to upgrade to iOS 9.3.5

    iOS 10 is pretty nice. You don't have to use the new features.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    jcwillia1's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    11 Posts

    Default Re: How to upgrade to iOS 9.3.5

    anyone else? at least one other person said this was still possible.
  5. #5  
    kch50428's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    20,989 Posts

    Default Re: How to upgrade to iOS 9.3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    Apple no longer signs 9.3.5. I don't know how you could get it in your phone without jailbreaking, or even then.
    Http://api.ineal.me/tss/status says 9.3.5.is still signed as of the time of this post...
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
  6. #6  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,777 Posts

    Default Re: How to upgrade to iOS 9.3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by jcwillia1 View Post
    anyone else? at least one other person said this was still possible.
    If this person says it can be done, shouldn't you ask him/her how to do it?
  7. #7  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,777 Posts

    Default How to upgrade to iOS 9.3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    Http://api.ineal.me/tss/status says 9.3.5.is still signed as of the time of this post...
    Thank you. I was wrong. I stand corrected.
  8. #8  
    kch50428's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    20,989 Posts

    Default Re: How to upgrade to iOS 9.3.5

    qbnkelt and peterkendrick like this.
  9. #9  
    peterkendrick's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    18 Posts

    Default Re: How to upgrade to iOS 9.3.5

    Thank you I was thinking to downgrade my iPad but I couldn't find a good guide for it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 04:28 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 10:22 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 10:15 PM
  4. How to adjust the settings of Messages for Mac
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 09:12 AM
  5. How to use Zoom on Mac
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 07:12 AM

Posting Permissions