Calling all Apple geniuses
I received a link to a handbook.
I tried creating a PDF to save it to iBooks but after I did that, I noticed that all the live links in the handbook are now dead and not clickable.
What am I doing wrong and how can I do it right?
- 10-02-2016, 07:21 AM #3
- 10-02-2016, 07:40 AM #4
Re: Calling all Apple geniuses
Some versions of Acrobat will read URLs and auto convert them. Those may not translate to actual links when creating a PDF.
If you still need to get it to work, you may need to add the URLs manually and re-create. There's also iBooks Author but I have no experience with that.
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 15Last Post: 10-10-2016, 08:04 PM
- By MaxSmarties in forum macOS SierraReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2016, 01:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2016, 10:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2016, 10:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2016, 01:11 AM