How does the iPhone Upgrade Program work? ...
My current ATT iPhone is paid-off in full. I plan to order the 7+.
If I choose the Upgrade Program, will it be sent to me FedEx next Friday like usual? Or do I have to pick it up in a store? Or some other option?
Thanks in advance,
- 09-08-2016, 02:13 PM #2
Re: How does the iPhone Upgrade Program work? ...
Are you already in the upgrade program, or would you be joining? Generally it's done in store (the Apple Store) I don't believe you can mail order. You are financing the phone and Apple care interest free! After making 12 payments or 1 year of payments you can trade in your iPhone for the next model and start the payments over again. The phone must be in good condition, IF it's not you must use your Apple Care to get it replaced (it's, I believe 29 for a screen repair, or 99 for other damage). Apple will tell you if you need to do this at the time of trade in.
- By kataran in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2016, 04:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2016, 05:06 PM
- By NekoMichi in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2016, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:40 PM
- By Antron in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-08-2016, 12:47 PM