Waiting for the Apple iPhone 7 Event...

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 7 starts at $649. Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Black, and Jet Black. 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage capacities.

iPhone 7 Plus starts at $769. Same five colors. 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage capacities.

timja

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
That was pretty good I have to say and I'm excited about the new developments. (although I did not like the music!)

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
LOL ok so I'm finally home from work and can relax and watch the Keynote again and pay full attention. Got to the segment where they announced Mario and 2 kids came running down the hallway at full speed to my room!

timja

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I was quite surprised by the amount of reference to, and importance placed on, games. I can see why it is this way though.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I decided to save my money: Apple's insistence at treating customers like a bunch of donkeys braying after a carrot on a stick has killed my consumer mojo. I'm keeping my 6 Plus. With that in mind, IF my 6 Plus falls apart, I've decided to go with Nexus.
It's one thing if Apple provides something I'm willing to pay for, but at this point, all they're doing is providing stress.
I can get tons of that for free anywhere.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I decided to save my money: Apple's insistence at treating customers like a bunch of donkeys braying after a carrot on a stick has killed my consumer mojo. I'm keeping my 6 Plus. With that in mind, IF my 6 Plus falls apart, I've decided to go with Nexus.
It's one thing if Apple provides something I'm willing to pay for, but at this point, all they're doing is providing stress.
I can get tons of that for free anywhere.

I tend to agree somewhat. I'll stick with my 6s Plus until next year. I'm not getting sucked in with eye candy and a few new features. I really do like the new camera features though. It can wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73