Waiting for the Apple iPhone 7 Event...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
GREAT response, and I couldn't agree more. I'm one of those guys who knows I'm upgrading way before anything is formally announced. It really says something about Apple's brand.

It does. Typically I watch every keynote. Fortunately I work in an all apple environment so their announcements are important to us. So every computer has the keynote playing because we are all watching it lol. Unfortunately this week I'm in a training for Apple device management and so I'll be missing it. Look forward to catching up this evening though. 🏾

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I read a few rumors from some sites online that the release for the iphone 7 is going to be similar to previous years. That means pre orders will start this Friday (september 9th) and the phone comes out next Friday September 16th. I stayed up til like 4 AM EST back in 2014 when the iphone 6 and 6+ was announced. So I guess I am going to be tired going in to work on Friday because I definitely plan on staying up late to pre order if the rumors are true. But that's nothing really. I stood in line for like 11 or 12 hours at my local apple store for the iphone 4 when it launched during the summer of 2010. To this day it was the largest crowd of people I ever seen camped for an iphone in my area. I would never do that again though because it was exhausting but I did bond with the people I was in line with and Apple feed us all breakfast (doughnuts, fruits etc) Lunch( California Pizza Kitchen) and dinner ( Smokey Bones ribs, chicken).

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
should be a good one.... I do hope they do a design change as I wasn't much of a fan of the antenna lines and the bezels. See what happens I guess

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm also wondering if Apple will be adding the 7 family to their device purchase program. The 6s and 6s plus's are gettin kinda lonely.

SW00BS

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to seeing the iPhone and  watch but for the first time I'm really hoping they show new Macs as mine is 9 years old and needs an upgrade. Two hours to go!

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking forward to 2 things today:

1. New Apple Watch Bands
2. Gold Masters of iOS 10 for iPad and iPhone (and maybe a public GM of watchOS 3?)

This will be the first year I will not buy the new iPhone. I've owned them all since the 3GS. Sure i'd like a nicer camera, but I'm not going to take on an additional $40/month in order to do it. I bought my 6S+ outright last year. I'm good with not having yet another bill.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking forward to 2 things today:

1. New Apple Watch Bands
2. Gold Masters of iOS 10 for iPad and iPhone (and maybe a public GM of watchOS 3?)

This will be the first year I will not buy the new iPhone. I've owned them all since the 3GS. Sure i'd like a nicer camera, but I'm not going to take on an additional $40/month in order to do it. I bought my 6S+ outright last year. I'm good with not having yet another bill.

I saw this and watch me be up at 3 AM preordering like a schmuck. LOL

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
And... NO: I will watch it later tonight when I get home but if I don't get my hike in today, I'm going to turn into the love child of Godzilla and a rabid bear. I. NEED. MY. HIKE. DAMNIT. But I will try to catch some glimpses if I hike to areas with phone service, lol.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
And... NO: I will watch it later tonight when I get home but if I don't get my hike in today, I'm going to turn into the love child of Godzilla and a rabid bear. I. NEED. MY. HIKE. DAMNIT. But I will try to catch some glimpses if I hike to areas with phone service, lol.

Haha, so rescheduling that hike didn't pan out, huh?

timja

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Not long to go now. I am very keen to see how this will affect the price of the iPhone 6s here in the UK and whether the Macbook will be announced.

artiss

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Glad this day is her. Will watch this morning, and then again when my daughter gets home from school. Excited to see the new iPhone and other devices :) Let the fun begin :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox