Waiting for the Apple iPhone 7 Event...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Even though I'm not in the market for the new iPhone, I'm always excited to see what is next! And I'll eventually be needing a new iPad so that does hold serious interest!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Very excited also. Lets hope it's not just "more of the same" and that Apple turns out a revolutionary company again.

I doubt we'll see anything you'd call "revolutionary." Every rumor has pointed to this year maintaining the same body design, with next year seeing the body design revamp. Apple does more interior innovation than exterior. They like to be sure their services work before release, Apple Maps failed at that, everything else has done well in that regard. I wouldn't be surprised to see new features this year though, of course followed by the mandatory Apple is finally catching up to/stealing from Android posts. It happens every year. Just don't expect anything mind blowing from iPhone this year. Maybe from Watch though.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Excited? Well... I actually rescheduled a hike (I'm a freak hiker, I'll cancel jury duty for a hike, lol) so I could be home to watch it.
And after seeing it, I'll have the date and time for the preorders to begin on my calendar with a LOUD alert and I'll be ready, fully caffeinated with my credit card in hand ready to pound on that place your order button, lol.
After that, my man will be exercising extreme self control in not throttling me for an entire week until the phone is in my hand.
And then he'll have to graciously agree that it's the best phone ever and yay, can't wait to do it all again next year. :biggrin:

Oh geez, don't get me started, when I see "Out for Delivery" I'm refreshing about every minute until it's "Delivered," unless I'm at home, then I'm peeking out the window every minute until it shows up.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I am excited to see the new headphones and the storage capacity.

If they remove the headphone jack, we'll probably see the same EarPods with a lightning/USB-C connector. "AirPods" will be priced around $100 and sold separately. If they keep the headphone jack, it'll be the same EarPods as always. *sigh* Apple doesn't do much to wow with audio unfortunately.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Sadly, though I'm working in South San Francisco, I will have to wait until after work to watch the keynote, thankfully I'll be able to somewhat keep up at lunch on the live blog.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm pissed that I can't take off work tomorrow!!! Lol but I'm excited. Not sure if I can immediately say yes to the 7 or Watch 2... but I'm sure by tomorrow night I'll have made up my mind :p.

I already know my iMessage is gonna be blowing up while at work... oooh maybe I can try and sneak and watch it on the work pc!!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm pissed that I can't take off work tomorrow!!! Lol but I'm excited. Not sure if I can immediately say yes to the 7 or Watch 2... but I'm sure by tomorrow night I'll have made up my mind :p.

I already know my iMessage is gonna be blowing up while at work... oooh maybe I can try and sneak and watch it on the work pc!!

Do eeeeeeet!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I will be watching the Keynote. Not sure if I will be getting the newest, latest and greatest iPhone yet though.

DarlaMack

Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Home for the next 3 days. MocBook Pro, iMac, iPhone and TV are all set to go. Just need to make popcorn in the morning.

Lol... ok so I thought I was the only one who watches these keynotes with ALL of my Apple devices present!! No popcorn though.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
As always, I'm looking forward to the event. I'll be at work but I'll be sequestered in my office to watch the keynote live. Excited about iPhone 7 I'm very much intrigued by the new camera features and the supposed removal of the headphone jack.

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Well I work tomorrow but I can't wait to watch the event on my way home. It's going to be difficult staying off imore. I'll chime in definitely after watching.

DarlaMack

Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
One of the rumors that I'm hoping to see if different colored Apple pencils. I definitely need a white/pink to match my baby pro.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm excited. I only have a 6 plus so I'm looking forward to all the new bells and whistles I don't have. I think this may be the first time I order a phone at launch.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I currently own an iPhone 6S plus, so I'm not looking to buy one but im always excited for the keynotes. I usually just watch the live feed from my work computer on mute though lol, or a live blog of it. This year I will refrain from social media until I get home. Excited for watch OS3

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I always get excited for iPhone events. I've been saying I won't be upgrading though but that may all change after tomorrow!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR