I'm pissed that I can't take off work tomorrow!!! Lol but I'm excited. Not sure if I can immediately say yes to the 7 or Watch 2... but I'm sure by tomorrow night I'll have made up my mind :P.

I already know my iMessage is gonna be blowing up while at work... oooh maybe I can try and sneak and watch it on the work pc!!
    Tartarus and firedept10 like this.
    09-06-2016 07:01 PM
    I'm pissed that I can't take off work tomorrow!!! Lol but I'm excited. Not sure if I can immediately say yes to the 7 or Watch 2... but I'm sure by tomorrow night I'll have made up my mind :P.

I already know my iMessage is gonna be blowing up while at work... oooh maybe I can try and sneak and watch it on the work pc!!

Do eeeeeeet!
    09-06-2016 07:08 PM
    Yes. I will be watching the Keynote. Not sure if I will be getting the newest, latest and greatest iPhone yet though.
    DarlaMack likes this.
    09-06-2016 07:08 PM
    Do eeeeeeet!
    Lol I'm gonna have to listen and not watch
    Spencerdl, firedept10 and Tartarus like this.
    09-06-2016 07:09 PM
    Home for the next 3 days. MocBook Pro, iMac, iPhone and TV are all set to go. Just need to make popcorn in the morning.
    Spencerdl, DarlaMack and Tartarus like this.
    09-06-2016 07:10 PM
    Home for the next 3 days. MocBook Pro, iMac, iPhone and TV are all set to go. Just need to make popcorn in the morning.
    Lol... ok so I thought I was the only one who watches these keynotes with ALL of my Apple devices present!! No popcorn though.
    firedept10, Spencerdl and Tartarus like this.
    09-06-2016 07:12 PM
    As always, I'm looking forward to the event. I'll be at work but I'll be sequestered in my office to watch the keynote live. Excited about iPhone 7 I'm very much intrigued by the new camera features and the supposed removal of the headphone jack.
    DarlaMack, Spencerdl and Tartarus like this.
    09-06-2016 07:13 PM
    Well I work tomorrow but I can't wait to watch the event on my way home. It's going to be difficult staying off imore. I'll chime in definitely after watching.
    Spencerdl, DarlaMack and Tartarus like this.
    09-06-2016 07:16 PM
    Lol... ok so I thought I was the only one who watches these keynotes with ALL of my Apple devices present!! No popcorn though.
    I call it the fail safe system.
    Spencerdl and DarlaMack like this.
    09-06-2016 07:20 PM
    Well I work tomorrow but I can't wait to watch the event on my way home. It's going to be difficult staying off imore. I'll chime in definitely after watching.
    Sounds good! The place will be pretty lit up after the event tomorrow.
    DarlaMack and Spencerdl like this.
    09-06-2016 07:29 PM
    One of the rumors that I'm hoping to see if different colored Apple pencils. I definitely need a white/pink to match my baby pro.
    09-06-2016 07:43 PM
    I'm excited. I only have a 6 plus so I'm looking forward to all the new bells and whistles I don't have. I think this may be the first time I order a phone at launch.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    09-06-2016 07:58 PM
    I will be at work (AT&T) but still watching it
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-06-2016 08:10 PM
    I currently own an iPhone 6S plus, so I'm not looking to buy one but im always excited for the keynotes. I usually just watch the live feed from my work computer on mute though lol, or a live blog of it. This year I will refrain from social media until I get home. Excited for watch OS3
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-06-2016 08:48 PM
    I always get excited for iPhone events. I've been saying I won't be upgrading though but that may all change after tomorrow!
    Rob Phillips and DarlaMack like this.
    09-06-2016 08:52 PM
    I always get excited for iPhone events. I've been saying I won't be upgrading though but that may all change after tomorrow!
    Don't count your chickens before they hatch! Who knows what Apple has up its sleeves.

So what color iPhone 7 are you ordering?
    Tartarus and DarlaMack like this.
    09-06-2016 08:55 PM
    Don't count your chickens before they hatch! Who knows what Apple has up its sleeves.

So what color iPhone 7 are you ordering?
    Lmao! I want all black this time. Sick of this white bezel
    Dwood1970 likes this.
    09-06-2016 08:57 PM
    I want the Black iPhone 7 Plus
    DarlaMack likes this.
    09-06-2016 09:29 PM
    want to see if they improved a lot in the camera department and if i get swayed away from the note 7
    09-06-2016 09:46 PM
    Wouldn't use the word excited. I've been underwhelmed the last few years. So I've stopped getting "excited". These days, there's only so much they (or any company) can do. Not to mention we've seen the leaks and typically we all have a good idea about what they are doing before the keynotes. I'm interested in their justifications though and how they spin it. It's always interesting to me to see how many people just KNOW they are buying the next iPhone before Apple has announced what changes they are bringing though. That says something about Apple as a company. When you literally don't have to convince one to purchase your product or sell them on anything...they will just buy it because you say it's coming...you've done it. It's an interesting feat Apple has accomplished among the masses.

I'm interested to see what they say tomorrow, the reaction of the fans and if anything intrigues me enough to pull my credit card out.
    Rob Phillips and baseballbert like this.
    09-06-2016 09:57 PM
    It's a hard call as to getting that excited to get out of bed at 3am to watch. Our youngest daughter isn't sleeping so well right now, so if she happens to be awake at 3am, guess I've got no choice.

I'm working from home on Thursday, so will get to watch a replay early in the day and contemplate my investment schedule.
    09-06-2016 10:24 PM
    Wouldn't use the word excited. I've been underwhelmed the last few years. So I've stopped getting "excited". These days, there's only so much they (or any company) can do. Not to mention we've seen the leaks and typically we all have a good idea about what they are doing before the keynotes. I'm interested in their justifications though and how they spin it. It's always interesting to me to see how many people just KNOW they are buying the next iPhone before Apple has announced what changes they are bringing though. That says something about Apple as a company. When you literally don't have to convince one to purchase your product or sell them on anything...they will just buy it because you say it's coming...you've done it. It's an interesting feat Apple has accomplished among the masses.

I'm interested to see what they say tomorrow, the reaction of the fans and if anything intrigues me enough to pull my credit card out.
    GREAT response, and I couldn't agree more. I'm one of those guys who knows I'm upgrading way before anything is formally announced. It really says something about Apple's brand.
    09-06-2016 10:27 PM
    I will be watching the event tomorrow. I love to see it all, even though I have no plans to purchase anything this year.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-06-2016 11:06 PM
    I said that for the iPhone 5, at the time I was using the first iPhone I ever used, an 8GB iPhone 4. I kept telling everyone I wouldn't buy it. Then I stood in line outside the store, bought it, and everyone said they knew I was going to buy it. Now I'm on T-Mobile, they say upgrade three times a year, I say just once, new iPhone time.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-06-2016 11:17 PM
    What time is this in the UK? Apart from Apple TV is there any other ways to watch it?
    09-07-2016 12:14 AM
185 1234 ...