Battery meter issue
Hi my iPhone 5S battery meter has some issues. It drops by 15% to 20% at times like I had 60% when I woke up and after using for 10 mins it dropped to 32%. While sometimes I have say 3% left and when I connect charger it goes to 13 or 15% the very next moment.
Is this normal or some issues with my battery.
- 08-28-2016, 09:24 AM #2
- 08-28-2016, 12:38 PM #3
Re: Battery meter issue
Yes I have tried soft resetting plus recalibration method used above but so far no results.
Last night I have tried another method and will share my views later on, details are:
1. First I used my phone till 0% shut off
2. Kept it uncharged for 3 hours
3. Connected cable and once the mobile powered on I switched it off and let it charge for 6 hours
4. Switched on mobile while charging cable was connected and soft reset it
5. Once switched on I disconnected the cable
It's day 1 now and I am checking wether this will help or not
- 08-30-2016, 08:02 PM #5
- 08-30-2016, 09:40 PM #6
- 09-01-2016, 07:24 PM #8
- 09-02-2016, 11:01 PM #10
- By arc3484 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 29Last Post: 09-15-2016, 04:06 PM
- By APujol926 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2016, 06:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2016, 06:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2016, 09:36 AM
- By edswife1970 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2016, 08:08 PM