Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Just_Me_D
  • 2 Post By Ledsteplin
  • 1 Post By Ledsteplin
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    pappy53's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,099 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,811 Global Posts

    Default SAMEsung is at it again!

  2. #2  

    Default Re: SAMEsung is at it again!

    Gotta love their efforts...(laughing)
    Tartarus and Rob Phillips like this.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: SAMEsung is at it again!

    Was only the strap connection or some such. Not the whole watch.
    ladyc0524 and libra89 like this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: SAMEsung is at it again!

    Come on...that's hilarious lmao.
  5. #5  

    Default SAMEsung is at it again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Was only the strap connection or some such. Not the whole watch.
    How can you say this with a straight face.

    Instead of photos or mock ups of the Watch they could've used their own wearables, no matter what they were parenting
  6. #6  

    Default SAMEsung is at it again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    How can you say this with a straight face.

    Instead of photos or mock ups of the Watch they could've used their own wearables, no matter what they were parenting
    Did you read the article? I did. They were not trying to patent the watch.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: SAMEsung is at it again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Did you read the article? I did. They were not trying to patent the watch.
    Their renderings are ridiculous regardless of what they were trying to do with them. I got a good chuckle!
  8. #8  

    Default Re: SAMEsung is at it again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Did you read the article? I did. They were not trying to patent the watch.
    Read my post again. I know they were trying to patent the band lock system or however you like to call it.

    That's still no excuse of using the Watch in the picture/ mockup.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: SAMEsung is at it again!

    Maybe they should start patenting the Apple iPhone too at some point on the way...lol
  10. #10  

    Default Re: SAMEsung is at it again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedygi View Post
    Maybe they should start patenting the Apple iPhone too at some point on the way...lol
    They did and lost the lawsuit

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 07:39 PM
  2. Why is my battery draining while charging
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 11:50 AM
  3. find playlist after 3 month trial is up apple music
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 08:31 AM
  4. why my device is not supporting SIM
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 02:51 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2016, 11:00 PM

Posting Permissions