Help setting up new device?
So. As off last night, I am the proud new owner of a brand spankibg new iPad Pro 9.7, wifi & cellular, 256 GB.
I had backed up my Air 2 to iCloud.
Everything seems to have loaded up ok.
But in settings, it says I'm ready to install 9.3.3
I click on install and it won't, instead it tells me I will be able to install after my iPad is done restoring from iCloud backup.
But everything is restored.
What's going on and how can I fix it?
- 07-26-2016, 11:59 AM #3
- 07-26-2016, 01:13 PM #5
Re: Help setting up new device?
I decided to start over but instead of restoring from my last backup, I set it up as a new device. I had to put all my apps manually one by one but in doing so, I removed a lot of clutter and only kept the ones I actually use. And... IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM WOOHOO!!! *happy dance*
- 07-26-2016, 04:04 PM #7
- 08-08-2016, 12:02 AM #9
- By Mannie Ku in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 07-30-2016, 03:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2016, 06:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2016, 10:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2016, 10:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2016, 03:10 AM