i stoped receiving messages
the email works and phone calls work but no messages
- 07-23-2016, 02:14 PM #2
- 10,949 Posts
Re: i stoped receiving messages
Are you referring to text messages or iMessages?
If text messages, have somebody with another phone than iPhone send you a text messages.
If iMessage, go to Settings > iMessage. Toggle it of, wait 60 seconds and toggle it on again.
When or if prompted for extra costs for activation, simply tap Yes and wait another 60 seconds till your number is activated for iMessages.
Have somebody with an Apple Device send you an iMessage and see if their bubble is green or blue.
Green is text message, blue is iMessage.
If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help.
- By penaleixo in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2016, 01:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2016, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2016, 11:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2016, 09:51 PM