I have a thumb drive and am trying to upload it to my PC. Can you walk me through it?
I have a thumb drive and am trying to upload it to my PC. Can you help walk me through it?
- 07-23-2016, 11:50 AM #2
- 10,947 Posts
Re: I have a thumb drive and am trying to upload it to my PC. Can you walk me through it?
Hi, welcome to iMore.
-Plug your thumb drive in a free USB port
-Open windows explorer.
-Find the thumb drive folder under My Computer
-copy all files you want to copy
-open the folder you want them copied to
-you can now paste them in that folder
- By NatsFan78 in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2016, 12:08 AM
- By chenhogi in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2016, 02:39 PM
- By Tilman Mueller in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2016, 06:45 AM
- By lmws214 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-23-2016, 08:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2016, 12:54 PM