iPhone SE or iPhone 6S?
I am currently using a 6s Plus but that phone is too big for me. I was able to buy an SE used and a 6s for a really good price but the 6s was still about 80 bucks more expensive. Both are 64gb. I'm still using my Plus as a daily driver until I know which phone I def want to switch to but I've been using the other two smaller phones in my spare time and I got used to the size on both. I really can't make up my mind which one would be suited better for me though. A little bit about me: I'm a female, I work as a nurse and I use my phone mostly for social media and to take pictures and text people.
- 07-18-2016, 02:56 PM #2
- 07-19-2016, 06:03 AM #3
- 07-25-2016, 07:14 PM #4
- 08-01-2016, 10:57 PM #5
- 08-02-2016, 03:59 PM #6
- 08-02-2016, 04:34 PM #7iMore Intermediate
- 154 Posts
Re: iPhone SE or iPhone 6S?
This is a question no one else than you can answer. It's all about your needs and how you feel about this phones. What will work for you. Both phones are great, I have them both too. I mostly use my SE, only because of its form factor. I really like the smaller phone but I miss 3D touch sometimes.
- 08-07-2016, 11:09 PM #8
- 08-20-2016, 07:47 AM #9
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2016, 04:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2016, 11:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2016, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2016, 07:12 AM