iPhone SE or iPhone 6S?

I

iMore Question

Hi,
I am currently using a 6s Plus but that phone is too big for me. I was able to buy an SE used and a 6s for a really good price but the 6s was still about 80 bucks more expensive. Both are 64gb. I'm still using my Plus as a daily driver until I know which phone I def want to switch to but I've been using the other two smaller phones in my spare time and I got used to the size on both. I really can't make up my mind which one would be suited better for me though. A little bit about me: I'm a female, I work as a nurse and I use my phone mostly for social media and to take pictures and text people.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Coming from 6plus I am thinking you will appreciate the 6s more slightly better specs and nice camera and lil bigger screen .

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Depends all on what you want. For my having the hardware of the 6s in a 4inch form factor was a big factor in my decision with the exception of 3D Touch. It's all a matter of what can fit your needs.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
This is a question no one else than you can answer. It's all about your needs and how you feel about this phones. What will work for you. Both phones are great, I have them both too. I mostly use my SE, only because of its form factor. I really like the smaller phone but I miss 3D touch sometimes.

dave gomez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I went for the 6s still getting used to it thinking I should have went for the plus though for easier typing but it's all good

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner