"iMore Question" posts

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I just have a simple question. I see a lot of spamming of questions from "iMore Question". Is that a person who is not registered on iMore? Some of the questions that I see asked are as simple as logging onto the apple website.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The iMore Question is a way for people to ask question without registering to our forum..
Mostly they are different people but sometimes some of them tend to ask multiple questions without signing up to iMore.

Feel free to answer those questions.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
There are "planted questions" that then get answered... but there are also plenty of questions from people who are indeed technologically that naive...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I just have a simple question. I see a lot of spamming of questions from "iMore Question". Is that a person who is not registered on iMore? Some of the questions that I see asked are as simple as logging onto the apple website.

We have users from all over the world and at all different skill levels. Our Ask A Question function of the forum lets visitors to ask a question without requiring registration.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
A lot of those simple questions come from people who have switched from android to iOS. There is a learning curve between the two and I find myself feeling useful if I can answer them even if the person isn't a member of Imore.