How to change the "Auto-Lock," when it is grayed out.
My iPad must be older (model: MD512LL/A) as I do not have a low battery mode option. The battery is at 90%. None of the listed responses work to highlight the "Auto-Lock" option. Please help!
- 07-17-2016, 02:48 AM #2
- 27,247 Posts
Re: How to change the "Auto-Lock," when it is grayed out.
No low power mode? Try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
If that doesn't work, you may need to restore your device as new. Not from a back up.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2016, 01:24 AM
- By mazzzerati in forum macOS SierraReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2016, 12:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2016, 09:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2016, 09:04 AM
- By Monokey in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2016, 11:12 PM