My signature is showing up but the image I added to it refuses to be visible.
The signature is set in settings exactly how I want it to look but it will not show up when i'm sending emails out. The entire signature is working except the image of my business logo. Please assist me; I am on the newest Apple Ipad.
- 07-11-2016, 02:00 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 86 Posts
Re: My signature is showing up but the image I added to it refuses to be visible. What can I do?
Follow these steps to allow HTML based signatures on your iOS device
- Design the signature in an email client that supports HTML, e.g. Gmail or Outlook
- For the signature to work correctly on your iPhone the images must be linked.
- Send a blank email with the HTML signature to your iPhone.
- Open the email in your iPhone. Press and hold on a part of text that is not a link:
- When the context menu appears, choose Select All and then Copy.
- Go to the iPhone email signature editor (Settings App > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Signature), if you already have an email signature configured delete it, press and hold until the context menu appears and select Paste.
- After you have pasted the email signature into the editor, you will notice that it lost its original formatting and has been slightly altered. This is because your iPhone automatically added its own coding to the HTML source of the signature. Shake your iPhone to trigger the Undo Change Attributes context menu and select Undo. This will remove additional undesired formatting introduced by your iPhone.
- Go to your iPhone Mail app and initiate a new message (it should already contain the new signature).
Remember to test your signature before using it for an actual email. Cheers.
- By robertk328 in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2016, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2016, 05:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2016, 12:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2016, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2016, 11:40 AM