iphone doesn't recognize new email address
i recently changed my email account on my iphone. but when i go to use the itunes store it t keeps asking for my password and only gives my old email as an option. I have tried to change it several times but keeps saying the password is incorrect
- 07-08-2016, 05:45 AM #2
- 2,868 Posts
Re: iphone doesn't recognize new email address
Welcome to iMore!
By change your email do you mean you set up a new iCloud account with that new email address? If so, you're going to need to sign into your iDevice with that new iCloud credential and then the iTunes store should take your password for accessing media.
Please come back with any follow-on information/questions so that we're better able to assist you.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2016, 11:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2016, 08:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2016, 06:31 PM
- By roni04093 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2016, 06:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2016, 03:30 PM