- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
High data usage on Comcast internet
About a month ago I was checking my comcast billing online, something I don't usually do but I found that for the last several months I've been using well over 400 gb average. Since I don't download music or movies that much, this seems rather high, anyone care to elaborate? Thanks, oh bye this on my MacBook Pro 13" 2013.
- 07-03-2016, 02:18 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,171 Posts
Re: High data usage on Comcast internet
You should probably contact Comcast to see if they have tools to monitor data usage.
Also, you should probably check to make sure that no one else (neighbor, etc.) is accessing your service. Also, examine other uses such as movie or music streaming.
- 07-03-2016, 03:55 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2016, 12:25 PM
- By xlr8or in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2016, 08:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2016, 07:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2016, 11:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2016, 06:17 PM