Do you guys use Apple Pay?

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I've only used Apple Pay on with my phone once. It was so long ago I don't remember the experience at all. I've never used Apple Pay with my watch. On another note I have a samsung phone & have never even thought about using samsung pay. In fact I have it disabled on my device.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I used it at kfc the other day and the girl at the register said "I didn't even know we could do that" meaning that the machine was a tap to pay machine. Lol.

anon(9419666)

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I only use it once at McDonald, and thought it was very convenient. However, there is still a lot of places that still don't have it mainly Walmart, and because of that I don't use it often.

BrayBreBai

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I never used it until they stole my debit card info like 3 times in a couple months. I started using it and haven't had any issues since

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes i have an iphone. For now it is on airplane mode cause I'm out of country

I'm afraid the phone must be connected to the internet to make a payment, so no, in your case it won't work as long as airplane mode is still on. ( I am no expert though, if someone has a better answer, please add to this discussion!)

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Tried using it on my Apple Watch at Walgreens yesterday and it wouldn't work. It just sat there with my card on the screen of my watch. I felt like a dork, lol. I pulled my phone out and it went right away though. When it works I love it. It's so convenient.