Do you guys use Apple Pay?

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I use it all the time and frequent the stores that has Apple Pay in place. I use my watch to pay whenever I can. I love the security and convenience.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I use it all the time in the UK. Used it about 4 times today. The car park i was in had a contactless reader on it so even used it there. All the shops I use now are all contactless. It's really quick to use and totally safe!! Also use it on the London underground. Works perfect!!

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps that I've never used it or learned to, I feel uneasy about it. As if I may mess it up. Idk how to exactly explain if that's not accurate enough.

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps that I've never used it or learned to, I feel uneasy about it. As if I may mess it up. Idk how to exactly explain if that's not accurate enough.

It's not too difficult. You just double press from the lock screen while you're at the terminal and it'll verify and you pay. Takes like 20 seconds top.

7ftRussian

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have recently purchased apple watch and now I use apple pay constantly. It's just super convenient! With an iPhone it was somewhat different, it was bulkier and sometimes easier to just get the card out. But now I love it and one big reason I won't go back to android.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
It's crazy but I have yet to use it. I have cards loaded into it but I have yet to use it, I'm not sure why. Lol

cunningbrad

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would like to more often but I have two debt cards from the same bank and the last four digits look the same and the cards in apple pay looks the same so I can't remember which card go to what account. My physical card look different so I know the red one is for this accounts and the orange one is for that account. I told Apple about it and they say it is up to my financial institutions on what the card look like. 😤

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods