Do you guys use Apple Pay?

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I use it works great! We just got the vending machines in at work for cards, Apple Pay and Android Pay! It's convent as I usually lock my wallet up at work so mainly just use my Apple Watch to buy a cold drink or snack! I use it at Subway, Best Buy, Petco and Macy's too extremely convenient and faster than doing the chip thing even the cashiers are fond of people using them makes things happen faster!

paulthefencer

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely. I love it. I find using it with the Apple watch can be a little slow, but when using my iPhone 6 it takes about 1.5 seconds of holding the phone over the terminal till I hear the "ding" coming from my phone and it says "done". I can't say enough great things about it. It's pretty much everywhere I shop too which helps.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Now that I've gotten over the fear of messing up at the counter, I look for it everywhere I shop. Most annoyed now when a shop doesn't have\support it! Sad, I know...

A question: if the till has a 'pay' looking symbol, does it automatically mean that it supports Apple Pay, or merely some type of smartphone pay?

Side note: I wish tellers would give us the option to say no to a receipt, when using Apple pay. There simply isn't a need, unless you're buying garments or electronics, etc.

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I would sure love to use ApplePay but my credit card doesn't support it. I get 3% back and 7 cents per litre off my gas purchases so I'm not about to switch credit cards so I can use ApplePay. Come on, PC Financial!!

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't work yet with any of the Chase Business cards or Chase United Airlines cards. So I basically don't use Apple Pay.

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I should rephrase. It doesn't work with any of the Chase United Airlines MASTERCARDS. The Visas work apparently. But the presidential Mastercard has much better benefits.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I've used it here and there.

One annoyance I have with some of the terminals is that I'm still required to sign when the transaction is like $16 or something like that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice