Do you guys use Apple Pay?

Vikas Dhar

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
I think I use it every day at this point. I can use it at the local grocery store, Panera, Subway, even a local deli. It's becoming quite ubiquitous.
I use it on my Apple Watch, so it's super easy.
Now I'm just waiting for proper loyalty card integration into the tap-to-pay mechanism.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I use it. Love it.

Two problems 1) in most places, Management has not trained the staff to accept Pay. I end up doing this a lot, and 2) not many places accept it.

So far, I've used it at McDonald's, Chick-Fil-A, and B&H. I especially like using it for online purchases. The difference it makes in checkout time is even bigger than at a retail store.

The big plus is using it with my Watch. Every now and then I don't take my phone or I forget it. Being able to use P without the phone is really handy. Lovelovelovelove Pay!

MadisonBicyclist

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I use it whenever I can, especially at Walgreens, McDonald's and Panera. I like that if I leave my wallet and credit cards at home or in the car, I can still purchase items while using my Apple Watch (which I always have on my wrist.) I love the convenience and the looks I get from other customers and even some store clerks.

muchospanish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I like using it at BJs because I'm always in a little bit of a hurry. It's when I appreciate it most. At Panera, I always think how it would have been almost as easy with my credit card.

I'm waiting for Target to start accepting it.

Aras_P

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Would use it all the time if many more merchants accepted it. I just returned from a long road trip and didn't have success finding tap to pay signs at most places. Even my obligatory Starbucks stops don't help since app is still used as a conduit. Apple needs to pump serious resources into a marketing campaign and push to onboard merchants.

seonline

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
If so, what do you think about it?:)
I use it everywhere. Home Depot, Market of Choice, Wallgreens, gas stations, food carts all around Portland and almost everywhere they take Square and have the ApplePay reader. I absolutely love it!!! Rarely have to pull my card out now. So convenient, and I typically use my Apple Watch to do the payment. Don't even have to pull my phone out. Super handy.

seonline

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
It's amazing I use it everywhere. Most restaurants and food carts in Portland. Home Depot, grocery stores like Market of Choice and New Seasons. Walgreens, Riteaid, Chevron and most everywhere else. I also use it a ton for online purchases. The convenience of scanning my Apple Watch and not even having to take my phone out is my favorite.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I used it all the time when it was available. A lot easier then pulling out my wallet, just brought up the card on my watch and was on my way out the door.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice