- Best AnswerJun 26 2016 | 10:37 pm EDT
From here on out and as long as Apple continues to make 5.5"+ screen iPhones, I will purchase them.
- 06-26-2016, 09:21 PM #2
- 06-26-2016, 09:53 PM #3
- 06-26-2016, 10:10 PM #4
- 06-26-2016, 10:21 PM #5
- 06-26-2016, 10:37 PM #6
- 06-26-2016, 11:12 PM #7
- 06-26-2016, 11:32 PM #8
- 06-27-2016, 12:14 AM #9
- 06-27-2016, 12:48 AM #10
- 06-27-2016, 06:52 PM #11
- 06-27-2016, 06:58 PM #12
- 06-27-2016, 08:21 PM #13iMore Elite
- 2,020 Posts
Re: large to small?
I've had the 6 Plus, 6s Plus, and now 6s. There are a few things I like more on the Plus. Battery life, OIS, and screen real estate being the main three. However I have smaller hands, and the smaller phone just fits so much nicer in the hand. I can one hand if I need to. I'm pretty much on the fence on which I'll go to. Maybe the iPhone 8, rumored no bezel 5" will be perfect.
- 06-27-2016, 08:55 PM #14
- 06-28-2016, 01:00 AM #15
- 06-28-2016, 06:27 AM #16iMore Newbie
- 37 Posts
Re: Large to small?
For me there was never problem with the screen size on the Plus, though I have to say that I always felt a little.... short changed?? Just because of the screen real estate vs the actual size of the phone. Before owning my 6s I had an LG G3.. The screen size was the same as the 6/6s Plus, but the phone was a solid 1/2in shorter and about an 1/8th thinner. This makes a huge difference in pockets!
Going from the big screen to a smaller one was honestly fine for me, but that's opinion. I could definitely go for a larger screen next time, dependent on what Apple does about screen-to-body ratio.
- 06-28-2016, 01:29 PM #17
- 06-28-2016, 06:57 PM #18iMore Newbie
- 22 Posts
Re: Large to small?
I'm considering going to a smaller phone when the time comes for me to switch, which won't be any time soon.
I originally preferred the 6S Plus over the 6S for the superior battery life and camera. While the battery life of the Plus is indeed far superior to that of the 6S, it is an unwieldy piece of hardware, and does not fit readily in my pocket. I notice this often because I commute by bike in regular clothes.
It is a tradeoff. Do I want short battery life or an unwieldy size? #firstworldproblems
- 06-28-2016, 08:01 PM #19
- 06-28-2016, 08:16 PM #20
- 07-03-2016, 04:59 PM #21
- 07-06-2016, 01:36 AM #22
- 07-23-2016, 04:55 PM #25
- By thormariusp in forum iOS 10Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2016, 11:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2016, 08:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2016, 05:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2016, 03:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2016, 10:48 AM