My data usage seems high
I have Comcast as my internet provider and over the last 7 months I've found that I have used over an average of 300-400gb of data even though I only downloaded 5 movies over that same period, check email, some music, I don't stream videos, check Facebook, l live alone, I do use a iPod, I use my phone occasionally so my question: is this normal?
- Best AnswerJun 26 2016 | 3:56 pm EDT
300-400gb over the whole 7 months? Probably not all that bad.
Do you use iCloud Photo Library? iCloud backups? All those things will add to your usage.
- 06-26-2016, 03:49 PM #2
- 06-26-2016, 03:56 PM #3
- 06-26-2016, 10:34 PM #4
- 06-27-2016, 11:07 AM #5
- 06-27-2016, 01:21 PM #6
- 07-02-2016, 01:25 AM #7
- 07-03-2016, 06:22 AM #8
- By applelover82 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2016, 06:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2016, 03:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2016, 03:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2016, 01:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2016, 10:07 AM