Shared calendar events not showing up
My husband and I want to share our Google calendars with each other. I have followed all of the directions to get them to be shared. My calendar and its events show up on my husband's calendar, but his don't show up on mine. His calendar shows in the list under "my calendars" and it is checked, but none of his events show up on my calendar.
- 06-26-2016, 12:40 PM #2
- 10,550 Posts
Re: Shared calendar events not showing up
My father and mother both have iPhones with their own accounts.
They're on iCloud.
I wanted to be able to see their calendars as well, so instead of sharing their calendar, I dived into Settings > Mails, Calendars and Contacts, added their accounts with their credentials, disabled everything but calendars and now I can see all their appointments in Calendars app.
I found this to be the most convenient way to share calendars.
This way I'm also able to change their appointments and add and delete them.
I hope this helps you as well.
- By BBGary in forum MacBook ProReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2016, 07:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2016, 02:52 PM
- By dfb8085 in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2016, 09:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2016, 09:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2016, 04:38 AM