Selectively turn off 3rd party keyboard?
I'm new to iphone (have always used android). I use voice dictation a lot for txt messaging, email, etc. I also like to swype/glide.
So the Gboard seems great, but I cannot use voice. I don't see a way to selectively turn on/off keyboards at will. Seems if I want to use voice, I have to delete Gboard and bring it back later.
Has to be a better way!
- Best AnswerJun 18 2016 | 8:36 pm EDT
Welcome to iMore! When on a 3rd party keyboard, long press on the globe. That should give you options to switch to other keyboards.
- 06-18-2016, 08:36 PM #2
- By CrackOne in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2016, 07:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2016, 03:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2016, 06:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2016, 10:00 AM
- By Closingracer in forum iOS 9Replies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2016, 08:54 PM